Friday, August 3, 2007

third trimester?

Some of the daily books and timelines mark 25 weeks as the start of the THIRD trimester! That is just about as hard for me to believe as the fact that it's August already! I am preeeegnant. There is no doubt in anyone's mind when they see me, my belly doesn't tuck in under my desk (and it won't fit under my new desk that I get on monday either - I checked), but I'm still walking normally as far as I can tell...no waddle just slower. I'm at the beginning of the end and it's felt pretty quick so far... we'll see if the time slows the slower I get. Aiden received his first thoughtful presents this week from his registry. The hippo play gym from the Lippert's will be a highlight - Hopefully we'll be able to bring it along on a play date in Arizona some day ;)

No comments: