Thursday, February 14, 2008

aiden's cards and onesies

Aiden was a super valentine this year. He dressed in his new velcro lots of love onesie with matching lovie aligator to give his dad a card from his "little buddy". (Special note for the nonsqueamish that may appreciate some irony: He giggled for some photos and before I could get some shots of dad holding him, he pooped out the outfit - all in less than 20 minutes):


Mommy thought he might need more then one vday themed onesie - so puppy love was on back up with matching puppy socks:
He kept sticking out his tongue and imiating mr. kissy hedgehog:

Later in the day he gave me one of my favorite cards in a long time. I'm such a sappy sap that I would like to remember this cute little message long after the sparkly card is gone, so here is where the blog comes in to document it:

Mommies make nice Valentines, and that's especially true when a mommy is as wonderful and loved as much as you!
Thank you for making all the milk for me. It is yummy. Thanks for pretending to be a choo choo. I don't know what a train is but it is still super funny. Sorry about all the poop. I love you super much! You're the best mommy in the whole world. Love, Aiden

4 comments:

Liz said...

super cutie pie-rific! and good back up plan!

Anonymous said...

he is so cute!!

Bonnie said...

Did you know that Scorpio males always have a great sense of humor? One needs only to look at that darling, smiley face and imagine the fun that little mind is creating! What a cute child he is!

Robyn (aka Food Girl) said...

What a happy guy! He's starting to look a lot like you Lauren :)