J cruised back into town yesterday afternoon from Savannah just in time for a trip to Babiesrus. It's become kinda a joke that I always have a big purchase in mind, but can never actually make up my mind on what I want to get. This time it was a portable, lightweight stroller. I decided all the ones they had in stock were stink. Does anyone have any suggestions? There was a model I liked that Mc-something or other makes but it was pink. J was ready to buy it just to be done shopping.
I used their nursing room and while I was in there this mom came in with her little munchkin. She asked how old Aiden was and I said almost four months, and then she replied that her teenytiny baby was over four months. I must have gasped (because Aiden looked like a monster baby) so she went on to explain that he was 12 weeks early. She was very chatty which can be fun. I found out that little Milo had 18 pairs of shoes! Aiden is not nearly as fashionable and usually goes out in his footy pajamas to stay warm. Shoes are so out.
My folks were such a treat if only for a short visit. I honestly don't know what I would've done with our mild health traumas without them. They kept Poppop's little Cheeks McGee giggling and I kept my head together. I'll spare you all the photo of Granny covered in Aiden boof thanks to always having a camera handy. Just know that that Aiden can drool love, so he must reaaaly love you. Thank you Gran and Pops! Can't wait to see you again soon!
1 comment:
I haven't used it yet but we decided to go with the city mini b/c it is so light weight!
Post a Comment