Saturday, March 8, 2008

lunch with gigi

Aiden loved seeing his Gigi Lyver today... We trucked it up there in the rainy uck and he slept on and off he whole way there. He was asleep when we popped him out of the car, but as soon as we popped in the door he was wide eyed and smiling. He must love his Gigi's voice because he was all smiles whenever she spoke to him. We had a great lunch. It does seem that Aiden knows right when the food is ready and that's when he likes to eat too... He has some serious bite lately, and I think the little guys' teeth buds are blooming. You'll see him bitin his bottom lip, his sweater, his hands, etc for comfort.




1 comment:

coviatt said...

The cutest ever! It appears the the ZOOM hoodie has ears...? I'm trying to figure out what animal zooms. I guess I'll just have to launch an investigative trip. See you all Wednesday night. Can't wait. Love, Mommu