Saturday, March 8, 2008

shrinking clothes

We're going to visit Gigi Lyver today so I wanted Aiden to branch out from his collection of jumpers (which are technically glorified, or not so glorified, sleepers). Aiden was up to party around 5:30am this morning, because I think he was excited that we are all healthy and we have plans! Plans to get out of the house and see people, yeah! He got an early bath to fluff up that bird feather hair and then it was baby dressing time. I rummaged around in all the clothes that I haven't fussed with lately (gosh I got enough fussing in when I was pregnant) and picked out a new combination: knit cargo pants, polo shirt with suzy zoo bear embroidered on it, a sweater hoodie which says zoom, and to top the look, hoot owl "funky feet fashion" booties. A couple months ago it seemed that he wouldn't be wearing any of these for years. I think they shrunk! I remember putting the owl booties on him when he was about a week old and the stretchy part didn't even snug his ankle. I bet Gigi is going to think we are bringing a different baby to visit since we haven't seen her in a while. Better go get ready...

1 comment:

Liz said...

i think we need pictures of that cool kid outfit!