Monday, October 12, 2009

determined

We are determined to squeak out more outdoor fun this fall. We headed over to Colt State Park to get some family photos taken with my friend this morning and it was beautiful with that fall chill in the air. (I'll post photos later once I have time to sort them -videos are surprisingly quick to put together compared to photos for me)

A town north of Providence had an AutumnFest complete with fireworks last night, so we bundled up a bit (it wasn't really that cold, but a little more bundled than sweatshirts - although there were some hard core New Englanders in shorts still). Aiden mostly cruised in the stroller (which is becoming more and more rare) with wide eyes looking at all the flashy lights. We ended up on what I thought was the safest ride for a little kid, the Choo Choo Train, which Aiden loooved! We had so much time to kill, we also ended up with an elmo cd that sings Aiden's name, which he was so excited about it kept him awake in the car. Although we thought for sure he'd konk out on the drive home, he was still bouncing around when we got home. I guess boom colors are too exciting to make you sleepy.
We're off for some more fun today - yay for a day off!

AutumnFest from LB on Vimeo.

No comments: