Saturday, October 3, 2009

fall fun friday

Such a nice time of year to take a day off and drive up to the North Shore of Boston to see some old friends in town from Wyoming! My college roommate and I lived together for all four years in college and it's nice when you can just jump back into hanging out just like the old days (and eating her bestest pumpkin muffin recipe which I made into a quick cake to bring up).

Farms and Old Friends from LB on Vimeo.

Aiden was a good traveler on the quick trips and liked to sing songs and snooze. We also got to make a flamingo and paint with rolling balls at Gymboree that morning - Making for a really nice day off for me. I'm glad Aiden and I got in some extra mommy and me time because today I am assisting a wedding photographer that I consider to be a rockstar. It's such an awesome opportunity (people pay 1,000 of dollars to watch her shoot at conferences) and I'm even getting paid! Huge super thanks to J for sharing Aiden time and being so accommodating two weekends in a row!

No comments: