Saturday, October 31, 2009

trick or treat

It's bat boy! Aiden ran himself ragged today running around pretending to be a bat. He also put this mask back on when he was finished trick or treating tonight and he was excited to help pass out some candy himself.Earlier today after naptime, we headed to the bookstore my boss owns for their Halloween parade and show. Aiden was making everyone laugh by walking up and introducing himself as a tiger, roaring, then saying hi to whatever costumed friend was there...."i a tiger, roar, hi giraffe" He's not a shy kid. He kept up in the parade around Wayland Square by chasing the giraffe in front of him, sometimes roaring, and then saying "I nice tiger" - good thing he wasn't scaring anyone ;)



We had a quick dinner and then Rebecca and her boyfriend came trick or treating with us. We made it to a bunch more houses than I expected. The weather was perfect, but our neighborhood was not very crowded... no idea why. Aiden's bucket was pretty full but he insisted on carrying it even as it bounced against his leg and skidded along the ground. He did a good job saying thank you every time, but only managed to get trick or treat out a few times - I think he was too distracted by all the excitement of getting up the big stairs, ringing the doorbell or knocking on the door. I have plenty of video too coming soon...


No comments: