Wednesday, October 14, 2009

fun with rebecca!

Everything with Aiden's nanny is so perfectamundo (just wish she would never finish school!). Playing dress up and flying around the house is a favorite - Rebecca's getting some strong muscles!
Rebecca and Aiden get out and about quite a bit too. They would venture out to the beach in the summer which Aiden loved. He would show Mama and Dada how to stomp in the sand and splash in the waves just like Becca... They've also been getting out to the farms now that fall is here (I think this kid will hit them all this season). I'm so glad that he gets some outdoors fun in during the week too.
She taught him to say cheese - which usually brings on this funny face - uh oh, backfire!


Photos and video from R's camera - I love that she shares their trips with us on film :)

No comments: