Friday, March 23, 2007

comforting soreness

You wouldn't believe how tired I am lately. I'm like a robot, I can fall asleep if I put my head down at work. Then when it's time for bed I'm wide eyed. But other than that I feel fine. I have to pee all of the time essentially, so I can just imagine what it's like when something is pushing down on your belly. It feels like my stomach is always empty (even right after I've eaten a ton) and sorta nauseas, but not in the normal nauseas sorta way. Any little tummy ache is actually better than it would've been before because I have a reason my tummy hurts. Versus before with unexplainable issues, I also had the worry of why does my tummy ache. It's comforting to have a reason to feel a little sore... if that makes sense.

No comments: