Saturday, March 31, 2007

i know it's crazy

J's a twin, but I realize that has nothing to do with whether I will have twins. It could mean that I am the grandmother of twins, and that would be nice ;) I can't stop thinking that I may have twins brewing. I have no real evidence, except that I really feel that my belly is already getting big. I read online that your belly grows quicker if you're having twins, but I may just be imagining it. My mom said that my belly is probably just getting bloated, but it really feels solid. It could also be my retroverted uterus is now standing forward, and if that is the case I hope it goes back down after the baby. I suppose that may be why my back was pretty achey the past month or so (even before I found out). If there is a mother's intuition, I'll have to wait to find out during the ultrasound on April 10th.

In other crazy thoughts, my doctor only has me taking regular women's vitamins with folic acid for the first 12 weeks. He says that after that he will add to my regimen, but up to that point I don't need anything more. I read online about all these special things, like Expecta Lipil, that these women start taking when they are just trying to get pregnant all the way through breast feeding (as I type this I realize that it just sounds like a money making scheme). I brought it up to J that I read about this stuff, he asked who is suggesting this, and I explained that it was strangers online. He responded that there are people online that claim to be Jesus, and I shouldn't take their advice over a medical professional that knows my case. Good point.

No comments: