I wonder if the hat makes you feel better too. Does anyone know what lavender tastes like?
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
how do you prepare?
There is a lot to prepare for...bottom line. I don't know what I don't know. I'm focused on the easy stuff...and I will learn bit by bit. I was thinking about clothes and how I would keep up with getting ready for work easily and quickly when I have a big belly. I remember some of my old coworkers talking about a band that supports your belly. I was searching around for it and I think I found the exact band they were talking about. It's called the bella band, and it helps cover, to support your lower back/belly, and to prevent stretch marks. On the same site I saw a link on morning sickness relief products. I've been draggin in the morning with a little stomach trouble brewing, but once I get going it clears away. It's enough that I worry that in my 6th week it may hit. The link essentially proves there isn't much hope to relieve morning sickness. Here was the relief they were selling - 7 pops for $10.95:
I wonder if the hat makes you feel better too. Does anyone know what lavender tastes like?
I wonder if the hat makes you feel better too. Does anyone know what lavender tastes like?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Just so you know, sour patch kids worked for me! Don't buy the expensive preggo treats. So happy for you and J. =)
Lavender doesn't taste all that great, but I've heard a lot of really good things about the Pops themself. Unfortunately, I didn't hear about them until AFETR I was feeling fine throughout the whole pregnancy. :-)
Post a Comment