Friday, March 23, 2007

initial names

We like a bunch of names. J's already trying to get me to shake on a name, but I have a feeling we might get more ideas. Although I'm almost ready to shake on my favorite little boy name, Aiden Alexander or Aidan Ethan (J likes it spelled Aidan). For a girl I like Audrey Jane or Grace Jane or Charlotte Ann (Charlie for short) or Claire Jane (CJ for short) or Gwen Ann. Ann is both of our mom's middle name. Jane was my grandma's name. We wouldn't say more than just the first name usually, but we're thinking of pairings. I know we have a little sex in the city theme goin on, but we have eliminated Carrie, Miranda, and Sam. I think we'll find out if it's a boy or girl, but if it's a girl I was thinking of telling people that the doctor says it's a girl that doesn't like pink ;)

No comments: