Thursday, May 17, 2007
double fun
We have doubled up trips this month. Back to back weekend trips, back from AZ and off to OH today. I'm feeling it since the baby is now practically doubling in size every week. I got to meet my friends' 6 day old little girl yesterday. Talk about adorable. She was popping out in the elevator on the triage bed and was born in less than 20 minutes after hospital arrival. Chaos was the word my friend used. She is a calm, tough pregnant lady and when she started describing how she couldn't stop screaming, I silently freaked out. Maybe I was flinching, but I hope not. My dumb question of the day was - "Well, no time for drugs then?" - uh no lauren, get with the program. eeek. I also couldn't stop staring at the babies' little perfect head - but how did that come out so quickly? Two other friends had babies within the last week and I have yet to hear their stories. Looking forward to it though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment