Wednesday, May 16, 2007
happy belated mother's day
We spent our mother's day with both of our mothers in Arizona. We enjoyed good food, a good game of scattergories, and a good swim in my in-laws pool. J and I celebrated moms-to-be day a few days later. I know it's a hallmark invention to suck you in or maybe the motherhood maternity shop just wants a reason to have a sale, but I still think it's a sweet gesture. J gestured with jewelry. The original idea was a band ring to add to my wedding ring - since we're adding to our marriage with a new baby. But my setting really isn't set up to easily be added on to, so I ended up with a right hand ring with two linear inset bands coming from one direction and two arms coming from the other direction. I think of them as a very symbolic embrace. So sweet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment