Saturday, May 5, 2007

i love eggs

I can't get enough eggs! If you ask me what I want to eat all I can think of are eggs - even before I think of peanut butter! egg salad, scrambled with a sprinkle of old bay, egg english muffin, egg fried rice. J actually scrambled up his very first egg ever to make fried ride the other night! I didn't believe him at first, but he hardly eats eggs so I guess it's possible. A very close competitor with the egg is cottage cheese. This is an obsession that resurfaces from the days in middle school when I would have a bowl of cottage cheese and chocolate milk or the days in high school when I would have cottage cheese on white bread with italian dressing. yea I know gross, but I wonder if we have any italian dressing right now. i better go check.

No comments: