Monday, July 9, 2007

bubbles

Somehow Aiden got a hold of some bubble gum. He has been blowing bubbles all day. I will feel the munching and chewing, then all of a sudden a bubble will slowly form. It feels like an airy wave as it pops, and then every once in a while the gum must fall out of his mouth. He shifts around, sometimes nipping trying to get it back in his mouth. We all know that Pip likes to nip, but he's also a very good bubble blower. I told my sister about this and I said that sometimes it feels weird when the bubbles pop - she replied, only sometimes?! It is something that I did start to get used to, but then he'll blow in a different spot and it surprises me. I think he's swallowing more or something. He had a full tummy and a full bladder last time so he's sipping on something. All this activity = sleep deprivation = good preparation for early baby days.

I'm so easily amused:

No comments: