Wednesday, July 4, 2007
normal routine
So much seems normal now that just a few weeks ago was so alien. My body has changed - and nothing prepares you for how significant this feels. The baby bubbles are now caused by a little guy that is over a pound (bigger than average right now). I wake up at least once, usually twice each night. Besides just the baby changes, it seems normal to drive to work with J, to come home with room to spread out, to have access to my crafts and sewing machine again, to never have to deal with the kitty litter, to clean laundry more often without competing for the machines, and to not lug our groceries up three flights of stairs. We have a good routine that works for us. I wonder what will seem normal or routine to our baby. This is the first house he will know and I'm glad that this week he's growing some eyelashes to keep the pollen dust out of his eyes. It's something fierce this year. Let's not forget those little kissy lips. Aw, I hope mwah is his first recognizable noise.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment