Tuesday, July 24, 2007
curious kids
Somehow we ended up with a free subscription to Parenting Magazine... who knows what lists we are on now, but I think the company I bought my dreamy preggo pillow from sells off addresses, but I forgive them because their pillow is puurrfect. We have some sort of baby junk mail everyday - mostly about cord blood banking. The magazine usually just sit around until I snag it to take it on a plane, but this one sparked my interest. There is an article about how to answer tough questions your kid may have..."But Why? Easy answers to tough questions." Why doesn't my teddy bear have a penis? That was the article's lead question and some of it was informative (2 years=labeling questions like what's that / 3 years=understanding what I see like why is it / 4 years=world outside of immediate experience answered with how does questions...) J and I played the ask-me-a-kid-question which had me gut laughing to the point that J got to feel some real Aiden bouncey action. He even got kicked in the head. I guess Aiden liked his answers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment