Thursday, July 19, 2007

ramps

Oh my ramps! I went to a minor league ball game with a group of students and teachers that are part of an outreach program we're running at work last night. It had been a long day of running around campus for meetings in the rain, but the weather had cleared and the game was packed. My back has mastered stairs since I get caught on those at work so often, but ramps aren't around much. I had a very active bouncey baby that thought he would jump with every step I took. It was as if he was in an elevator jumping as it descended to see if he could float. (But eh, he's always floatin around in there.) He's definitely packing a punch now and can press through the skin, but I think I notice this much more than other people even though it seems so obvious to me. I was up in front of a group speaking the other day and I was convinced this one women could see him moving... or she couldn't stop staring at my belly. She didn't believe I was due in November, and I'm starting to not believe it either.

No comments: