Thursday, November 8, 2007

photos

Pictures are worth a 1,000 words right? I hope so because plucking these keys with one hand while constantly nursing is slooow.

We want to thank everyone for reaching out to connect. We are surrounded by your good cheer and pretty flowers ;) The visitors (my folks, J's brother, sister-in-law, and nana) who drove through a tropical storm to visit us in the hospital. You made our day. We love you. I also can barely express how grateful I am to my parents (more to come once I can get a coming home story together) for being here to help... Aiden is so lucky to have such great family!

"Good" photos on Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/gp/94324507@N00/HGe2e9

Aiden's first photo - ready to eat, eh? I love my baby bird...aw.

Our stork dinner - fancy schmancy



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Aiden is fantastic. And so are you. We love you all, and we cannot WAIT to see you guys again!!

Erin and Sylvan said...

so much hair! he is beautiful! i have been waiting on pins and needles for photos. i am officially in aiden's fan club. thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love him!! He is too cute. I love his little going home from the hospital outfit. You look great too. Way to go!!

Amanda Shea said...

I love him!!!!!! Great photos, too ~ especially the last one. It's so darling.

Bonnie said...

Absolutely darling baby! Looks like Grampy Jeffy! Or Liz! Well, that's who I see in him. He's truly a beautiful baby. Love all the pics. Thanks so much. Can't wait to meet him in person!