I knew it would happen. The cable went out for over three hours this morning during prime tivo time. It missed picking up all my baby shows. Maybe that means it's time for me to have my own baby show. I turned to sew up J's jacket pockets and button. Consuming time the good old fashioned way. Next time I'm going to churn my own butter.
In other techy talk, J got us on board with the new Mac Leopard system. It rocks when it comes to previewing photos, so I am happy. We also hooked into the iChat for the first time. Instead of our typical phone calls, we have the video chat in full effect. It even let's you play with the video effects from Photobooth. We will be able to blab with the baby from a distance when he's out of town or even just at work. But for now he just gets to see my tired bloat ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment