Happy Thanksgiving! I'm forever thankful. It's so easy to overstate everything that makes me feel thankful, but who cares... I AM overly thankful, so it makes sense that it will sound overstated.
I am particularly thankful, grateful, appreciative (whichever is considered the strongest word) to my parents for being here. For being so excited to welcome Aiden that they drove through the night in a storm... For bringing along hippo welcome gardens, recipes, and scrapbooking... For their energy for crafts, grocery shopping, laundry, and cooking... also, to my sister for coming from so far for the perfectly timed trip... And most of all for making Aiden feel so loved.
I appreciate all my friends and family for listening and giving me the opportunity to listen.
I am grateful for the Thanksgiving parade, even though Mr. Peanut didn't have any stripes.
I am thankful it is nice enough outside to take Aiden for his first walk around the block today.
I am so grateful to J for being who he is. For being so comforting for me and Aiden... For saying Wow as Aiden was born and at those really pooey diapers... For being enthusiastic to rub my feet and to hug me straight on without a belly in the way... For being so passionate about his career but still prioritizing his family... For being my husband and creating our family.
I am thankful for Aiden for everything he is and will be.
No comments:
Post a Comment