Friday, October 16, 2009

best buddies

Aiden's best buddy Tyler is one of the original gang at school. So they have technically known each other since February of 2008. (Aiden has been friends with this kid longer than I've known some of my friends!) I'd like to think that they will be some sort of lifelong friends, but given how often people move around these days (especially people like us) and that we don't even live in the same school district, it's not too likely. It is fun to think that they both can call each other a "first friend" though. Tyler is a funny kid who loves to cheese...
They learned to share with each other waaay back in 08 ;)
It's a cat chasing mouse game!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Too funny, I just posted about the girls first friend too. We must be on same posting wave length. Yeah for first friends:)