"A leader is powerful to the degree he empowers others" - The first fortune cookie Aiden cracked himself. He promptly threw half it on the floor and rushed off to show the fishies. He was beyond excited to see the dragons and roared at the lions with his arms swiping the air. He even ate a bunch of rice which he usually just pokes at with his spoon.
We got a ton of stuff done yesterday. I painted the mail box so it's a nice bright white again. J took three trips to the dump with cardboard and assorted stuff we'd been meaning to get rid of in the basement. I think it somehow doubled the size of our basement. I promptly found my dream yard sale that was all toys! Aiden hopped out of the car with me and picked out this Little Tikes Car Carrier Truck (which is big enough for him to ride on), a big boy basketball hoop (too tall really for right now), and the best toy of all - Shake and Go Speedway - the 2005 Toy of the Year. All for $11! So I added to the basement toys as we slowly move inside for the winter. It will be nice to have another play area.
1 comment:
You and Anna are the queens of the garage sales! We sadly don't have too many of them in the city but you've inspired me to look a bit closer if I do see one...your hair looks super cute too!
Post a Comment