Sunday, May 23, 2010

first 3D

We bounced on over to the theater after nap on Saturday for the 3D show of Shrek Ever After. Aiden loves his Shrek Look and Find book so he knew the characters. The glasses were huge on his little face and it just made me giggle. He would occasionally pull them up and look under them or pull them off completely when there was a lot of 3D action.  I think it was my first full 3D movie along with Aiden and I was curious to look over my glasses too.  He reached to hold my hand when the witches were throwing fire pumpkins and he was getting a little jumpy. But given his grooving to the credits afterward, I can tell he really liked it. He wanted to growl like an ogre by the sign on the way out.  Here are some photos I snapped at the beginning on the iphone:

No comments: