Sunday, May 2, 2010
this tree
This tree came home in the trunk of our Honda Civic in August 2007, less than three years ago. It was a birthday present from my folks (along with two other trees) and my mom and I (and Aiden on the other side of the belly) watched as the guys pulled away with three trees hanging out of the trunk. We had to wait while they trucked those trees home since there wasn't enough room for us in the car. A Honda can only handle two men and three trees. Or maybe then they should've been considered a batch of sticks. I remember laughing as the guys pulled out of the driveway and my jokester husband called a few minutes later "pretending" that the trees had fallen out of the trunk onto the road. I remember how easy my dad and J made it seem when they planted those little trees. I am shocked by how big it is now. My pruning job to get the branches to grow up a little bit higher seemed to work. I feel the same way when I think of how big Aiden is getting to be - shock - but don't worry I'm not trying to prune him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow that is crazy wow big the tree got so quickly! Btw love the horse outfit on aiden, too cute;)
Post a Comment