Monday, May 17, 2010

party climber

Aiden was living it up with two birthday parties in a row this weekend. The Sunday party was a totally different vibe from the low key birthday bash and was at this place right around the corner from us that we had never visited. Turns out it is a huge (like maybe three football fields big) chuckie cheese type place ramped up. They had real rides indoors...including Aiden's favorite the roller coaster cars.
I was in awe as he climbed up this super huge blow up slide by balancing on his knee and pulling up with his arms. I could hardly believe he was doing that totally independently. He even turned around at one point to warn the girl behind him to wait until he was all the way to the top. Here's the little climb although I completely missed him sliding down - the fun part!

No comments: