They were having a Teddy Bear Tour at the Slater Mill today. Bring your own teddy to meet their teddy friends on a tour of the 1800s textile mill. I warned Aiden ahead of time that there would be some big loud machines that went cherplump, plomb and that he should listen carefully to us on the tour. He paid attention throughout the tour and was explaining to me what he understood. He was also excited to greet a new teddy at each spot. At one point the tour guide (who was pretending to be the mill manager) explained that stray rocks could shoot out of the machine he was showing us, so Aiden turned and said "I all done, I don't want a rock in my eye." I guess he really did get it ;) Everyone filled out a teddy bear quiz throughout the tour and got a candy treat at the end.
Thanks Pop for all the great photos:







No comments:
Post a Comment