These photos are so deliciously beautiful I can almost smell the lavender and hear Aiden's happy giggles. Can't wait to really share giggles and hugs soon. Gran Gran
Lavender is one of my favorite scents...that sounds like a wonderful place!! Aiden is getting so big! I can't wait to see him (and you guys)...the next time we'll be up is probably Christmas :-)
3 comments:
These photos are so deliciously beautiful I can almost smell the lavender and hear Aiden's happy giggles. Can't wait to really share giggles and hugs soon. Gran Gran
Lavender is one of my favorite scents...that sounds like a wonderful place!! Aiden is getting so big! I can't wait to see him (and you guys)...the next time we'll be up is probably Christmas :-)
Can't wait to see you all again soon! I wish we could all get together at that Lavender Farm.
Post a Comment