Sunday, June 12, 2011

end of year show

Here are some snaps from the view I waited two hours to get ;)
I wonder if I just take this hair off if it will cool me off?  Big yawns from hot kids all around.
Tick Tock Head and Robot Computer Kid:

We chuckled at his improv dancing, the overheated funny faces, and the lightheaded delirious look when he bowed (even for other people's performances)...
Our little hot box had some funny expressions that day.
 Mrs. Healey gave everyone a magnet photo frame with a photo from mom's day at school (still plan to write about that when she sends the photos).  She wrote on the back "You're magnetic! Have a great summer!" and all the literal three year olds had a fun time figuring out they were actually non-magnetic.  Here's Alyssa pointing out whose eyes are closed in the photo - They were so grown up saying goodbye...
 Checking to see if they are magnetic - nope!

No comments: