Wednesday, June 15, 2011
muffins with mom
My dream came true! After being pretty jealous after grandparent's day and bagels with dad day, I was so excited when the WeeThree classroom hosted a "Take your mom to work day" (aka. Muffins with Mom). The week before Aiden came out at pickup time very excited to give me his specially decorated sea shell invitation. He gave me a good ear full of all the works he wanted to show me when I came to work with him and that he would serve me some lemonade first, but only half full... You would guess he was pretty excited, but I think I was genuinely even more excited. Aiden even said that KC was invited to come too, so that he could learn something new too ;) There are only so many years when he will be thrilled to bring me to school with him, so I just eat it up.
That morning the boys and I cruised to school for the fun. I was greeted with matching shell necklaces that Aiden made for us to wear. Then he showed me his favorite works, which included sand dig matching, ball size stacking, flower pinching, and animal prey reading. KC cuddled and nursed most of the time, but he did come out to say hi to Aiden's friends. The work time went by quickly, and then they served us snack. Aiden carefully poured me some lemonade (he says half full is the key!) and brought a muffin over to his little table. Then the whole crew got to go out to take a photo by their class tree with their moms! They have taken a photo in front of that tree every month of the school year and it's so fun to see how much they have changed as the seasons changed (I'll post all those too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment