The movers finished an hour ago. I'm finally eating dinner. All is calm. Just a little vacuuming and last minute kinds of things to do before sleep, and then I drive the long drive away.
This has been a good home to us. This is the house in which we become a full family. I hope Aiden remembers it a little when he's older. I'm sure his memories will be fond.
I wish I had let myself love this house a little more. I spent the past 4 years worrying that it was a bad investment. It was. But I wish I hadn't allowed that to prevent me from cherishing the house as much as I otherwise would have.
Good-bye, Seekonk Home. I will be sad to go. And I'm glad I've myself love you that much.
4 comments:
Goodbye Seekonk! Drive safe, Brennan family!
Thanks for the well wishes!
When are you getting to VA? Be safe!! :-)
We have a long move - although I guess we are on vacation ;) - We won't be settling in until the end of the month ;)
Post a Comment