Thursday, July 14, 2011

library programs

J's mentioned some of the free library programs we attended.  I was in the habit of going with just the boys to the day programs too.  I was convinced that this one with Ronald McDonald would guarantee a McDonald's coupon and an excuse to try their new smoothies, but no dice!  The guy has been doing this for over 15 years every year and he was actually quite good.  It was sort of a combo magic, music, theme show about the different kinds of books you can find on a "reading adventure!"

The best part was Aiden's little buddies from school were all there at the day camp. You can see them all in the green shirts and Aiden is in the bottom right corner.  His classmate Milo ran up to him and asked him how his new school was... Aiden had to explain to him that it is the summer and he hadn't moved yet... It's all very complicated/confusing for a three year old, but I think hearing him explain it to Milo I realized that he really understood what we were planning... although there was one part about Virginia "actually being IN Rhode Island" that missed the mark.  ;)

No comments: