As we approached one week until moving day, I was reminiscing on all the fun we've squeaked out of our first three weeks of summer and our last bit of time living in New England. We managed to get into two more RISD Museum Tot Tours. They really are well run programs that are thought out well to engage even the youngest kids. There was one about dance and the other about oceans. The photos above are from the dance theme day where they learned how to look for movement in the art and different ways to pose their body to match. Aiden was assigned eyes as his body part to "dance with" and I laughed each time he scrunched or squinted his eyes during the group dance. We were lucky that dad got to come be an "adult explorer" during the ocean theme day because he was down on the gallery floor shaking a big piece of tulle to recreate ocean waves. KC was happy I wasn't jingle jangling him all around trying to keep up with Aiden's ocean shakes ;) I will miss all these great outlets, but I look forward to finding more.


No comments:
Post a Comment