Wednesday, June 13, 2007
fourth flight
I think tomorrow marks the fourth trip planned prior to our baby news. This time it's all the way to Portland by myself (without my husband/massager/guardian when I fall asleep in the airport) to visit my girls. It will totally be worth it, but the flights are not what I would pick in pregnant mode. I get in tomorrow night at after 1:30am my time (after a full day of work), then I leave on Monday night for a red eye getting back (after three stops!) at 10:30am on Tuesday morning. I'm just goin to choose to have a good attitude about it. The doctor better really mean it when she says that it is completely safe to fly. I was visiting the hospital with a group of students today to get their photos with their doctor mentors. We were all over the place in the CT scan rooms (with no running equipment), and I asked not just one but two people to be sure I was safe in there. They assured me it wasn't a big deal, and told me that I would get more radiation up in an airplane. Oh great, that alleviates all my concern. Oh well, I will have to hope that our medical knowledge is keeping up with our techonology developments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment