Wednesday, June 6, 2007

work out

I've figured out how to compare that achey ligament stretching feeling. It's like waking up in the morning after the first day at volleyball camp. My lower back feels like I just ran suicides bending up and down to hit that line for over an hour. My hips feel like I've just done wall sits until my legs were shaking. I think it has to do with trying to help out with the move and work at the same time. Luckily it's not this bad most of the time, but I have my moments. I figured out why all the counters said different things - some were counting the full 40 week pregnancy and some were counting the 37 week full term baby. I guess anytime after 37 weeks your baby is considered full term although the due date is set for 40 weeks.

We went to visit our friends who just had their second baby five weeks ago. Their son, Luca, when asked who his best friend is, he says, my sister Carla. Then everyone says "aw how cute" including him as he smiles and dive bombs a kiss onto her little forehead. He also ran right over to the present we brought, pulled out the little outfit, and says "this is so cute, thank you." He's the perfect little mimic monster. His bright orange tshirt said "Little Terror" which just made me laugh as he blew bubbles in his mango lassi at dinner. After dinner J and I had a chance to 1-2-3 swing him along the street. His mom said that we may be his new best friends if we continued. He promised to come over to our house to play in the grass sometime soon.

No comments: