Monday, June 25, 2007
post before the surprise
So tomorrow will be a nice, somewhat expected surprise - can a surprise be somewhat expected? I think so in this case, since we expect to learn more tomorrow, but we will be surprised either way. Tomorrow is our ultrasound where we will learn whether we are having a boy or a girl. I honestly don't have any preference. I only hope and wish that the baby is healthy. I also hope that if it's a girl we manage to come up with a name that we both really like. My best childhood friend is in town to be a part of it, and I am excited to share it with her since she inadvertantly shared the birth of her son with me over 6 years ago. He's here with us visiting too, and I'm getting a smidgen of the feeling you'd have with a 6 year old and a baby on the way. We trekked to Block Island and literally walked at least 4 miles around the whole island yesterday. Let's just say that I felt hearty even though I walked in slow steps. I was able to keep my spirit up and J was the best support any big bellied woman needs. Screw bella bands that make me hot and sticky when it's too hot out, I just need J's words of encouragement.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment