Or maybe they should be described as boulder jeans?! It's bigger than a rock, but smaller than a boulder. Details. Regardless I am sooo excited about my new Old Navy stretchy panel jeans that actually fit AND feel good. After almost two months without jeans (and I swear I wasn't even wearing my jeans that tight or high waisted. i swear.), I am excited. At first I thought that I wouldn't really bother getting maternity jeans. I could get away with stretchy pants and work pants, but it was getting old. Once I decided I wanted jeans, I thought it was going to be impossible to find a pair that actually fit. AND the stretchy panel isn't boring black, but hip two color blue print, and the jeans are actually a cool color/texture. Oh, I might just sneakily wear these jeans even after Aiden's here. I love these jeans more than any other jeans (even the pair that literally melted away after almost 7 years). I think Aiden can feel the love.
Here is tough belly/Aiden's first fort at 22 weeks sporting the new rockin jeans (I will spare you my rant on how big my belly is, but for the third time in this pregnancy I can't stop thinking there are twins in there - although rationally I know that isn't possible because she spent so much time searching around during the last ultrasound):
3 comments:
Um, I would definitely keep those around for after Aiden's born. I finally went to buy myself normal sized clothes today to mark 8 weeks after delivery. But nothing tops the comfy maternity pants!
Holy belly!
I like the "Aiden's first fort" reference.
wow! you're pregnant for real now!
Post a Comment