Monday, November 16, 2009

edaville!

We headed over to the Winter Lights Festival at Edaville Railroad! Aiden was so excited to get there he hardly napped, but he was happy the whole visit and jibber jabbering away most of the time. I have way too much video as always, but I tried to snippet together fun little Aiden phrases from our TWO rides on the Choo Choo, peeking at all the winter window scenes, riding all the other rides, and just plain having fun! It was a balmy day there was a fog in the air that made the lights even prettier. My favorite is a few seconds in when J put him up to saying he is a hobo ;)

Edaville Bits from LB on Vimeo.

My highlight was watching Aiden plop into a ball pit for the first time. He wasn't too sure how to actually get around in them, but he thought it was pretty cool. I have so many fun memories of the big ball pit at Sea World Ohio - Guess that season pass to Sea World has its bonuses, eh Pop and Gran?!

Edaville Balls! from LB on Vimeo.

No comments: