Monday, November 9, 2009

a gran time!

This is one of my favorite photos from Aiden's birthday! Everybody had a Gran time ;) I stole that joke from my mom, who I owe so much thanks for making Aiden's celebration so special. I was so excited for all the crafty fun stuff and I think Aiden at least noticed all the fun lions too ;) Big thanks to my dad for taking tons of photos with my camera - Here's a link to all of them: http://flickr.com/gp/brennans/1cEJh7
Look at that fun sign - Gran cut out all those letters and Aiden stamped his hands and feet to make it so fun!
He did so well blowing out his candles with a little help:

Birthday gift thank you hugs:
Lotsa lions were there to play - Thanks Auntie Lizzie for this cool Lion puppet:
Birthday parade:
Birthday bouncy candle:
Maracas, cake, or those his little lions were in his hands most of the night:
Family shot with pumpkin cupcake mouth:

No comments: