
Aiden and I were watching, cuddling, marching, dancing, singing, and giggling this morning. The Macy's parade was egging us on... It was one of those moments that I'm so grateful to share with my son. I asked my son what he was grateful for - fully understanding that his cognitive reasoning may not really embrace the concept of gratefulness yet - but I just wanted to see what he would say. He immediately replied with animals! I told him I was grateful for him and he gave me a snuggle. I then asked him what animals he saw in the parade and he pointed at the turkey and yelled, "look peacock!"
I'm grateful for Rebecca too since she helps him color in a hand turkey. She had him add in yellow so it didn't just look like a bleeding turkey ;)
I'm so grateful that we can share this holiday with some of J's colleagues today. I hope that everyone that is hosting and celebrating has a rewarding day.
No comments:
Post a Comment