Waaat, can you believe that this is my 700th post to this blog!? That includes nearly 200 video tidbits, 158 whiney pregnancy posts, and lotsa pictures. I find it hard to believe and I am intimately familiar with the effort it takes to keep up with this blogging stuff. I mainly do it so that we have a rough record our memories. I want to give Aiden some memories of his early childhood that he wouldn't have without it.
Some people ask how long I will keep this up? I wonder that myself. I find it to be such a valuable record of our family time. It picks me up when I'm feeling stuck in a rut or gives me a good break from the boring bits of life. It sometimes makes me baby crazy and sometimes reinforces that it isn't time for another baby. It helps me remember what I'm so grateful for and helps me appreciate it even more. It also, most importantly, helps me keep up with family and friends that we wish we could make more memories with in person. It's 700 tidbits of our life that I will never lose.
Some people ask how long I will keep this up? I wonder that myself. I find it to be such a valuable record of our family time. It picks me up when I'm feeling stuck in a rut or gives me a good break from the boring bits of life. It sometimes makes me baby crazy and sometimes reinforces that it isn't time for another baby. It helps me remember what I'm so grateful for and helps me appreciate it even more. It also, most importantly, helps me keep up with family and friends that we wish we could make more memories with in person. It's 700 tidbits of our life that I will never lose.
To celebrate here are some of my favorite flashback memories (each photo links to a different part of the blog if you really have tons of time to flashback):



3 comments:
congrats, girl! I admire your dedication to this blog.
You go girl:) Now if you combine your old blog and this one you are probably at almost 2000 posts, perhaps you can see if that is a section in the guiness book of world records!
wow! 700! i love your blog! you started blogging before i even knew what a blog was. now you've inspired me to start my own! such a cool way to share photos, video and stories with friends across the globe.
Post a Comment