Saturday, May 8, 2010

da thh-eater

We had an invitation from a group of friends to join them for "Storytime Live" a couple weeks back. I thought it sounded like fun especially since it was in the nice theater downtown. At first I thought it was traditional storytime, you know Goldilocks, Three Bears, Little Red Riding Hood kinda stories, but it was sponsored by Nickelodeon. After a little bit of looking at it online I decided that we'd go for it to join in the fun even though Aiden had literally not seen a single one of the characters. I also figured with our new satellite tv we had no excuse for not at least showing Aiden the Nick shows that would be featured. Aiden quickly became obsessed with the Wonder Pets, which very surprisingly J openly admits he enjoys. I knew that Aiden would be thrilled by the show, and oh boy he really was excited! I spent a lot of the show watching him giggle, clap, dance, and shake with excitement. It was a nice treat that left us all pretty giddy. I wasn't allowed to tape during the show, but here's some snippets from before and after:

Da Thh-eater! from LB on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I want to bring Kayley to see it! She's hinted (more like told me outright) that she wanted to go. :-) I like Wonder Pets, although Ming Ming does irritate me a bit. Love the Backyardigans though...that's a great show, for kids AND adults!

LB said...

Kayley would LOVE it! It's pretty loud for bitty babies, but maybe when Trevor is a little older he will like it too. It's pretty loud and crazy in there ;)