J put together a bunch of sweet things for mother's day this year including an "Interview with Aiden." These are Aiden's honest to goodness answers to J when he asked him these questions.
Q: What is your favorite thing about mommy?
A: She’s very proud of me.
Q: What do you like to do with mommy?
A: I like to tickle her. Tickle tickle tickle!
Q: What does mommy like to do with you?
A: She likes to read me the Hungry Caterpillar. Two pears, three plums, four oranges, and then he gets a stummyache. And then he pops into a beautiful butterfly!
Q: What does mommy like to eat?
A: Celery.
Q: Where does mommy work?
A: Hmmm… I think… I think, maybe swim class!
Q: What is your favorite game to play with mommy?
A: Play my restaurant, and we eats lots of foods!
Here are my answers for my mommy:
Q: What is your favorite thing about mommy?
A: She can tie cherry stems with her tongue. No seriously, she is one of the most hard working, committed people I know. If she sets her mind to something it will get done well.
Q: What do you like to do with mommy?
A: I bet some people would answer shopping, but my mom taught me early on that "shopping is cruel" on some marathon trips. My actual answer would be any sort of craft therapy. One of my favorites was the hand painted xmas ornaments with Aiden's hand and foot prints.
Q: What does mommy like to do with you?
A: She likes to teach and create. The most recent outlets of these include substitute teaching and watercolor painting.
Q: What does mommy like to eat?
A: Asparagus and anything she can get her teeth into at around 5:00pm when she gets home from work and before dinner.
Q: Where does mommy work?
A: Schools, Churches, anywhere you can help people through a little work and unconditional positive regard
Q: What is your favorite game to play with mommy?
A: Any game that involves me, my mom, and Aiden
Love you Mommu! Happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a nice brunch today. See you soon!
3 comments:
What a wonderfully endearing idea -- this is a keeper for both Aiden and Daddy's great answers!
i love this! so sweet. hilarious that aiden thinks you're a swim teacher:) Happy Mother's Day!!!
I would have Aiden ask his Gran Gran, "What are you most proud of?" And I would answer his mama and his Auntie Liz who are two of the sweetest and supportive daughters ever,and my grandson Ainen Alwexander Bwennan who is the most clever, cute and cuddly 2 year-old I could fream of.
Post a Comment