As of today, Lauren and I have been together for 10 years.
In that time, we've had two children. We've lived in Virginia, New York, Arizona, Rhode Island, and Massachusetts, and are headed back to Virginia. We've gone through 2 different green sofa/loveseat combos and scores of picture frames. Lauren has taken over 30,000 photographs. I've owned 12 guitars. We each got at least one higher degree. We've driven 102,700 miles. Lauren has tried 25 brands of peanut butter, and I've tried 25 brands of hot sauce. We've kept the same archaic box televisions and refused to buy flatscreens. We've had 14 phone numbers between us.
So much has changed, but our love for each other has remained constant. I'm looking forward to the next 10 years.
(No pics from 2001--those were pre-digital camera days--but here are some of us goofing around in 2002:)
Imitating geysers:
4 comments:
congrats on your dedicated love, you two!
Thanks!
great post J! the vintage photos are classic too. happy anniversary you guys!
vintage is right! ha! thx
Post a Comment