Saturday, September 29, 2007
6 hour basics
We took the basics of the birth process all compiled into a 6 hour class. This funny woman, that was good at asking questions and breaking up the lecture, summed it up well by saying that in the time it took for this class we will probably still be in early labor. I think it was well worth it, even if just for helping me realize that I do really know what to expect and that I can do it. The hospital arranges so that everyone in the class is due right around the same day. When we went around for introductions, there was one couple that didn't find out their baby's sex. The instructor started talking about myths - one being that during pregnancy girls take your beauty and boys take your brains - The husband spoke up and said then we must be having a boy. Ha, that pretty much sums up the humor of the class. That and the pregnant woman clip art that looked like she was having a turtle that really amused our instructor. I think it was all the guided relaxation that made it seem funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment