Saturday, September 1, 2007

things we won't be able to do

It's the Labor Day weekend, and J and I were thinking about what to do. We've already been partying out here at our new place and we've had many versions of babymoon travel during this pregnancy (we'll call London the highlight). Most of the people we know headed out of town this weekend. So, what should we do that we won't be able to do once the baby arrives? It really got me thinking about how life will change after the baby, and I don't feel like I'll be missing out on anything. I realize that we'll be a little less flexible especially at first, but I'm pretty sure I won't feel "trapped" but instead wrapped up in a whole new world. Here are a few things that we may or may not do now that we won't be able to do once the baby arrives:
- Fall asleep on the couch right after work
- Crank the guitar amp whenever
- Leave coins and razors laying around
- Sharpen the kitty nails
- Swear at the sewing machine for eating the corner of my quilt
Not that we ever do any of these now ;)

No comments: