Wednesday, September 19, 2007
potato skins with banana
Fiber will bring you freedom from you know what... I don't know if I buy it, but fiber can't hurt the situation. We'll call it a situation that many prego women get to experience no matter how well they eat. I seek out the most fibrous cereal I can find that doesn't look like cat kibble or saw dust. I at least want to be realistic and find something that I may actually consider eating before trying to force feed it to J because I don't want it to go to waste. I go with Fiber Plus which has sweet clusters. It looks like Smart Start which I love but Fiber Plus has three times the fiber. Mmm, let's see it also tastes three times more like eating crispy raw potato skins without any salt or flavor. Potato skins have this musty taste, can't explain it, but we all know it. To top it off, it only takes a few minutes to be a big soggy blop of fiber milk infused with mush. Somehow the sweet clusters have been gobbled up by the big bad fiber flakes... I quickly inhale big huge bites hoping that at least a full cup of 13 grams of fiber will help. It does seem to help, so now I really need to eat this stuff. My solution-of-the-century is adding banana to the mix. It sweetens and prevents the big ball of flakes. There's nothing a big bowl of potato flavored banana with milk can't solve.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It sounds so yummy, I want to run out and buy some!
Post a Comment