Wednesday, September 26, 2007

no way

Pip still has room to tip and bounce. I haven't been too itchy or too achey, but I will say that I do not see how it is possible that he will nearly double in size from now until he really gets to wiggle around. Commentary from those around me has shifted to complete disbelief when I say that I'm due in mid to late November (officially the 17th, at some point the 14th, and on paper for doctor-who-likes-to-avoid-induction the Nov 22nd - Bet not everybody is lucky enough to have three different due dates). I was walking out of a store today and a funny lady pops out of her car and says, "you must not be giving birth right now, because you don't seem to be in any hurry, but oh geez, when are you due?" "November, no way!" "Don't think about it too much...and good luck..." Uh, thanks. Professors at work shake their heads and scratch their heads when I give them my due date, and then they declare it's not possible. One of them even told me to get my email away message ready now. So here goes my special corny edition:
Thank you for your recent message. I am currently out of the office working on a very important project. His name is Aiden and he likes to keep me awake, but away from email. Please connect with so-and-so that won't have much of an answer for you or wait until I'm back in February...
I have an urge to say something about the emails being discarded - ooh, that will feel good.

No comments: